Translate

Who ya gonna blog ....

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Quantum Deja Vu Stuffed Mushrooms Peppers Rice and ... GRAVY!!!

Quantum Deja Vu
Stuffed Mushrooms Peppers
Garlic Wild Rice and GRAVY!!!

This is SUCH an easy meal and SO easy to prepare and SO DELICIOUS - I keep modifying it a bit. This time, I added some peppercorn gravy and made stuffed peppers AND mushrooms and now I have dinner, leftovers and lunch tomorrow too! BOSS!

So you will need: wild rice, garlic, 2 peppers, 2 portabello mushrooms, 4 different flavours of sausages, red wine and CBC radio playing!

All the Fixings!
Remove casing from each sausage, and one sausage is perfect for each portabello mushroom or pepper, with the top off. Keep the top and it gets baked too! Garlic - just clean as many cloves as you want to crisp. I used a little olive oil so they might sizzle a bit more than last time!

Then stuff everything, as below. I like to put some garlic IN the green pepper tops, that have been removed. Nice taste afterwards, as a hint of pepper...in theory! They all rest on some cooking paper. SO easy to clean afterwards! Like Christmas, except you get to eat the present!
The Stuffing Stuff!
Stick in the oven for about 90 minutes or so. Use a meat thermometer with a scale. Flip the actual sausage patty/ball about half-way, so that it browns up on both sides!

Pull out from oven:
Right from the Oven!
And then serve with red wine and enjoy! And can you see the steam coming from the peppered gravy that I poured on to the mushroom! DO THIS NEXT TIME AND EVERYTIME! DELICIOUS!!!!!

DINNER IS SERVED!!!!
ENJOY!

The Doctor: I know what I need! I need... I need... I need... fish fingers and custard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?